Up your game.
Hone your skills and your competitive edge with career management coaching.
Career management is designed to help successful leaders move up and be fulfilled. The IU Alumni Association has enlisted Career Consultants OI Global Partners, a prestigious global talent management company, to bring IU alumni one-on-one career coaching.
This coaching style can help in these areas:
- Engagement: Are you excited by your job? Discover what’s missing and how you can find it.
- Strengths Building: Learn to articulate strengths and show how they translate into achievements.
- Personal Branding: Do you actively manage your image within your organization and in other professional venues?
- Sphere of Influence: Have you built equity in your relationships? Leverage relationships to expand your power base.
- Negotiation and Professional Confidence-Building: Are you emotionally equipped to objectively and effectively claim your successes and present your needs to your constituents? Learn how to ask for what you need.
- Work/Life Integration: Is your job a terrific part of your life or consuming your life? Discover the tools you need to manage the two in a healthy way.
Coaching package prices are based on special, competitive hourly rates negotiated for IU alumni. PLUS: IUAA members receive special perks!
Career Management coaching includes:
- Personalized appointments in-person, via Skype, or by phone
- Career history and success factors assessment
- Evaluation of career growth options—both internally and externally
- Career networking exploration—both internally and externally
- Career plan development
- Résumé review/preparation
- Hogan Leadership Assessment (a $400 value!)
Exclusive perks for IUAA members include:
- Online career support (24/7)
- Online library and research database (Lexis/Nexus, eGOLD Recruitment’s Grapevine Database, Indeed.com, LinkedIn’s Global Network)
- O*Net Career Center
- Interview simulators
- Job search webinars and tracking system
To find out more about coaching options or to purchase a package call 844-299-7132 and ask for IUAA Career Coaching or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have questions? We’re here for you. Email the IUAA directly at email@example.com.