Up your game.
Hone your skills and your competitive edge with career management coaching.
This coaching style can help in these areas:
- Engagement: Are you excited by your job? Discover what’s missing and how you can find it.
- Strengths Building: Learn to articulate strengths and show how they translate into achievements.
- Personal Branding: Do you actively manage your image within your organization and in other professional venues?
- Sphere of Influence: Have you built equity in your relationships? Leverage relationships to expand your power base.
- Negotiation and Professional Confidence-Building: Are you emotionally equipped to objectively and effectively claim your successes and present your needs to your constituents? Learn how to ask for what you need.
- Work/Life Integration: Is your job a terrific part of your life or consuming your life? Discover the tools you need to manage the two in a healthy way.
Coaching package prices are based on special, competitive hourly rates negotiated for IU alumni. PLUS: IUAA members receive special perks!
Career Management coaching includes:
- Personalized appointments in-person, via Skype, or by phone
- Career history and success factors assessment
- Evaluation of career growth options—both internally and externally
- Career networking exploration—both internally and externally
- Career plan development
- Résumé review/preparation
- Hogan Leadership Assessment (a $400 value!)
Still have questions? We’re here for you. Email the IUAA directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.