IUAA Staff Intranet
Advancing Indiana University is the first goal of the IUAA.
The IU Alumni Association staff is dedicated to celebrating the achievements and relationships that define IU; creating experiences that boost IU pride, volunteerism, and engagment; becoming more data- and technology-assisted; and integrating with university partners.
Here are some tools and pathways to assist IUAA staff members with achieving these principal priorities.
Need a solution?
- For issues with your computer, printers, networks, systems, and equipment reservations contact Foundation Alumni IT Help.
- Request a student runner for your project by contacting email@example.com.
- Questions or concerns about the DeVault Alumni Center should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alumni who need help with technical issues (login, email, etc.) should be directed to IUAA Help.
- For ABO Invoice and Production Data Requests use the IUAA Online Queue.
- Request print projects, interactive media, or market research projects by submitting a Marketing Request.
- Track or update your active marketing projects.
- DeVault Alumni Center Employee Handbook: Provided by the Office of Talent Management & Human Resources. Download and sign the acknowledgment page.
- Strategic Plan Progress Report
- Performance Management: Download the work plan template.
- Access AIS and IUAA/IU Foundation policies and forms via OneStart: IU Advancement IQ.
- Find answers to common IT and organizational questions on the IUAA Knowledge Base.
- Project website for EAS team members
- IUAA's Sharepoint site
- Learn the steps to protect employees in a emergency by reading the DeVault Alumni Center Emergency Action Plan