Don’t miss any of the fun. Check out our calendar today!
Get the inside scoop on student events in your community and on your campus. Our searchable events calendar makes it easy to find what interests you. Look for events by type (career, educational, sports, travel, etc.), by student groups, or by campus.
Our signature events are “can’t miss” affairs.
IUAA’s student groups host a variety of events centered around community, leadership, and traditions. These are just a few you won’t want to miss:
- Destination IU: When you receive your acceptance letter, you become a part of the IU family. Meet your new family and friends at this local event. IU alums in your area will invite you and other admitted students to this welcoming event.
- Dinner with 12: You can attend intimate dinners with a small group of alums, university friends, and students. We want to achieve former IU President Herman B Wells’s idea of “making a big place small.”
- IU Cares: Join fellow students and alumni in our philanthropic outreach programs designed to make an impact in our local communities. Learn more about IU Cares »
- Leadership opportunities with the student organization on your campus are filled yearly. Check with your campus organization to learn more.
- IUPUI Top 100 Students: This annual recognition program recognizes the Top 100 undergraduate junior and senior students on the IUPUI campus. The students, their parents and family members, faculty, staff, and alums are invited to the awards banquet. Learn more about IUPUI's Top 100 Students »
- Homecoming: Be a part of IU’s many Homecoming traditions.
- Nearly Naked Mile: Donate your clothes to charity and run nearly naked through one of IU’s campuses. It’s a great cause and a lot of fun. Check with your campus student organization for dates.
- IUPUI Regatta: A race on Indianapolis' downtown canal brings together students, alumni, faculty, staff, friends, and families in and around the Indy community. Proceeds benefit IUPUI undergraduate scholarships. Learn more about the Regatta »