Campus is calling!
Homecoming is the perfect time to reconnect with old friends and rediscover your beloved IU.
IU Homecoming 2014 is Oct. 16-18, culminating with the Hoosiers’ football game vs. Michigan State on Saturday. This year's homecoming is sure to be memorable.
Here are some of the highlights:
- I’m a Hoosier Alumni Panel: Start the weekend early! On Thursday night, a panel of successful alumni talk about their IU experiences and give advice on advancing your career.
- A Taste of Mini U: No homework? No problem! Become an IU student for a day and sit in on lectures by two IU professors. You'll walk away with knowledge about current supreme court cases and the history of craft beer in America.
- DeVault Alumni Center Open House: Don’t miss this exclusive alumni party at the IUAA’s HQ on Friday. Let us know you’re coming and receive a special gift!
- Homecoming Parade: The Homecoming Parade marches down Kirkwood Ave. Bring the kids and get showered with candy! Sponsored by Hoosier Ride, IU Credit Union, and the Monroe County Chapter of the IU Alumni Association.
- Late-Night Icon Jay Leno: That's right, legendary late-night talk-show host and comedian Jay Leno is back in B-town for this special IU Homecoming performance at the IU Auditorium, sponsored by your IU Alumni Association.
Students: check out the student-focused Homecoming events on the SAA Calendar.
Twitter: Find the latest Homecoming news by searching #IUHomecoming. Follow @IUAA for reminders and live updates.
Need a place to stay? Visit the Bloomington Convention and Visitor’s Bureau.